First, you paste in these instructions:
1) You must post 11 random things about yourself;
2) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post;
3) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer;
4) Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them;
5) No stuff about 'you're tagged if you're reading this' - legitimately tag people.
So 11 Random things about me…
- I used to get travel sick all the time. I’m still no good on boats.
- My belly button used to be an outie, guess I grew round it as it’s now an innie.
- I think I’m allergic to blueberries
- I used to want blue hair and if I’m honest I still do
- I have a phobia of ghosts. Please do not tell me a story about an ‘experience’
- Sadly I cannot sing for toffee
- My great-auntie’s tortoise died the winter before it was to stay with us. I’m sure it did it on purpose!
- I have a huge fear of cows and bears
- I adore my paperbag collection, they’re so pretty.
- My maths skills are appalling yet I got an A at GCSE. Do not trust exam results
- I don’t like nuts. Nuts are yuk.
Here are Perdita’s questions for me to answer:
1) What is your favourite flavour of crisps? Prawn cocktail, even though I don’t eat prawns.
2) What is the funniest photo of you that you still own? I’m about 11 and on a pony and look like an anvil just dropped on my head. So unflattering.
3) What would your dream home be? CLEAN and big and warm, with turrets and a library. A castle.
4) What are you great at? (Keep it clean. Or don't. Whatever). errrr I’m good at remembering where I’ve seen objects. For example, “Soph, where are my glasses?” “On the phonebook behind your desk”.
5) Who (fictional character) would you go to the pub with? (Extension: pint or bender? Why?) Hagrid, so he could carry me home when I’m sozzled.
6) Which takeaway is best? I’d say Chinese, please.
7) Explain your plan for the Zombie Apocalypse. Get killed quick, I don’t want to be going through an ordeal like a zombie apocolypse for long.
8) Which terrible, terrible fashion do you secretly kind of hanker after? A dungarees. Sorry! Oh and a floor length cardi.
9) Tell me your motto. Say it how it is.
10) Who is your favourite villain? I’m always on the side of the good guy, booo to baddies.
11) Describe your favourite pair of shoes. I don’t have a favourite pair of shoes, they never darn fit properly.
Here are my questions for the people I tag to answer:
1) What happened on your favourite/most memorable day?
2) What is your least favourite colour and why?
3) What don’t you like eating and why?
4) Who is your celebrity twin?
5) Do you have a surprising skill, what is it?
6) What place is the world would you most like to visit?
7) What is the best or worst bit of advice you have received?
8) What is your favourite snack?
9) What would you like to change about the world, if anything?
10) Dogs or cats? Or neither?
11) If you were to change your first name, what would you call yourself?
|So I’m tagging:
Lucy at Tete en l’Air, Trayci from Please May I?, Lauren from Belle Du Brighton, Hazel from World of Joy, Lauren from Gotta Love a Trier, Lisa-Jane from The Brunette Diaries, Kezzie from KezzieAG, Dannielle from A Blog From Blackpool, Helen from I accidentally spent my wages in Topshop, Natasha from Tasha’s Treasure Trove, Steph from The Simple Life
If anyone else wants to do this tag then feel free and link up, I’d love to have a read!