I wore this to the beach the weekend before last and quite forgot to post these shots. this tunic dress is a lovely one from ebay, originally River Island and happens to be ridiculously short. In my wisdom I wore shorts underneath it to save my modesty, which it turns out you can’t see at all, so mission not quite completed.
I thought it was going to be really warm but in fact I wore my denim jacket and only too it off for these pictures.
It turns out that I completely missed last week’s FBFF and the questions were good so better late than never:
1. Are you a one-time wearer? Never intentionally. I buy things (usually ebay or charity shops) and intend to wear them ‘til they fall to pieces but sadly quite a lot of the time they fall short of the mark. Either they are the wrong size, a bad fit, the material is not as good as I hoped, or it just isn’t that ‘me’ after all.
2. Do you feel the need to purchase something new for an evening out or a special event? Sometimes, but I do intend to wear it more that once.
3. Re-mixing is something a lot of bloggers are proud of being able to accomplish - are you a re-mixing pro or do you shy away from posting items frequently? Why? I think I’ve proved I’m not shy about remixing! I’ve completed three 30x30 remixes *pats self on the back*. As I post most outfits I wear I end up wearing many pieces over and over.
4. Do you have a clothing budget or are you an impulse buyer? Impulse! I’ve been on a spending ban for weeeeks though.
5. Do you find yourself bored when reading a blog in which clothing items are often remixed and appear frequently? It does completely depend on how often. and how many clothes. I really respect bloggers that do a good amount of remixes.